Shawl Club KAL: Waiting for Rain
Date(s) - Tue, March 7, 2017
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Over The Rainbow Yarn
Welcome to shawl club!
Shawl club is a 6-month knit-along series at Over the Rainbow Yarn. We’ve chosen one pattern for each month, and we’ll get together once a month (two session options available – both Sunday and Tuesday in the same week) to knit the same pattern at the same time. We’ll be able to discuss the pattern, knit and troubleshoot together. We’ll offer suggested yarns for each shawl, but you may knit in any yarn of the appropriate gauge.
Waiting for Rain requires 800 yards of fingering-weight yarn, and uses size US 6 knitting needles. It’s a crescent shawl with unique lace panels worked with short rows. The pattern includes a solid color option and variations with multiple colors.
You can purchase the pattern for $5.77 via Ravelry (we can do an in-store purchase here at the shop).
- Saturday, October 1, 2016 10am-12pm
- Tuesday, October 4, 2016 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday, November 5, 2016 10am-12pm
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday, December 3, 2016 10am-12pm
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday, January 7, 2017 10am-12pm
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday, February 4, 2017 10am-12pm
- Tuesday, February 7, 2017 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday, March 4, 2017 10am-12pm
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017 5:30-7:30pm