Shawl Club KAL: Ramble
Date(s) - Sat, February 4, 2017
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Over The Rainbow Yarn
Welcome to shawl club!
Shawl club is a 6-month knit-along series at Over the Rainbow Yarn. We’ve chosen one pattern for each month, and we’ll get together once a month (two session options available – both Sunday and Tuesday in the same week) to knit the same pattern at the same time. We’ll be able to discuss the pattern, knit and troubleshoot together. We’ll offer suggested yarns for each shawl, but you may knit in any yarn of the appropriate gauge.
This month, we’ll be knitting the Ramble Shawl, designed by Andrea Mowry.
Ramble requires 660 yards of DK-weight yarn, and uses size US 7 knitting needles. You’ll need to know how to do brioche knitting to complete this gorgeous shawl, so if you want to get up to speed, sign up for our Brioche Knitting class in January!
You can purchase the pattern for $6.50 via Ravelry (we can do an in-store purchase here at the shop).
- Saturday, October 1, 2016 10am-12pm
- Tuesday, October 4, 2016 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday, November 5, 2016 10am-12pm
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday, December 3, 2016 10am-12pm
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday, January 7, 2017 10am-12pm
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday, February 4, 2017 10am-12pm
- Tuesday, February 7, 2017 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday, March 4, 2017 10am-12pm
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017 5:30-7:30pm