Shawl Club KAL: Leftie
Date(s) - Sat, January 7, 2017
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Over The Rainbow Yarn
Welcome to shawl club!
Shawl club is a 6-month knit-along series at Over the Rainbow Yarn. We’ve chosen one pattern for each month, and we’ll get together once a month (two session options available – both Sunday and Tuesday in the same week) to knit the same pattern at the same time. We’ll be able to discuss the pattern, knit and troubleshoot together. We’ll offer suggested yarns for each shawl, but you may knit in any yarn of the appropriate gauge.
Leftie requires 600 yards of fingering-weight yarn, and uses size US 1.5 knitting needles. You could choose two solid colors, or you could use a main color with variety of leftover scraps of colorful sock yarn for the small stripes.
You can purchase the pattern for $4.30 via Ravelry (we can do an in-store purchase here at the shop).
- Saturday, October 1, 2016 10am-12pm
- Tuesday, October 4, 2016 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday, November 5, 2016 10am-12pm
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday, December 3, 2016 10am-12pm
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday, January 7, 2017 10am-12pm
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday, February 4, 2017 10am-12pm
- Tuesday, February 7, 2017 5:30-7:30pm
- Saturday, March 4, 2017 10am-12pm
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017 5:30-7:30pm